- To deepen the evangelization of the parish youth by increasing their involvement in parish life.
- To promote and enrich a welcoming spirit of family and belonging in our church community.
- To establish religious formation opportunities for all ages in the parish.
The Parish Pastoral Council usually meets on the first Monday of each month during the school year. The next scheduled meeting of the council is: February 5, 2018 at 7 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Permanent Member: Father Bill
- Permanent Member: Deacon Tom
- Chairperson: Erica Coutu
- Recorder: Sue Channel
- Member: Terry Rae
- Member: Larry Channel
We welcome visitors, and are always looking for new members! Please join us!joint-meeting-synopsis-jan-10-2017 PPC Minutes February 2, 2017 PPC Minutes May 3, 2017 PPC Minutes October 4, 2017 PPC Minutes December 6, 2017