- To deepen the evangelization of the parish youth by increasing their involvement in parish life.
- To promote and enrich a welcoming spirit of family and belonging in our church community.
- To establish religious formation opportunities for all ages in the parish.
The Parish Pastoral Council usually meets on the first Thursday of each month. The next scheduled meeting of the council is: (Tentative) at 7 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Permanent Member: Father Tony
- Permanent Member: Deacon Tom
- President: Open
- Recorder: Sue Channel
- Member: Terry Rae
- Member: Erica Coutu
- Member: Larry Channel
We welcome visitors, and are always looking for new members! Please join us!PPC Minutes May 05, 2016 ppc-minutes-december-1-2016 joint-meeting-synopsis-jan-10-2017 PPC Minutes February 2, 2017 PPC Minutes May 3, 2017